A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Crossroads

I stand at a crossroads and survey the options
I stand at the crossroads and take in all that I see
I stand at the crossroads and listen
I listen for His voice to call to me

I followed this path for so long
I followed it with His lamp in hand
straight and unbending
through the desert land

But now the road has come to a part
And I'm standing here in doubt
Which path to choose?
Which will win out?

I stand here at the crossroads and look at my life
and look at the future and all they I see
I want a path that leads
Back closer to thee



Pray for Thrown to rock the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Let us be instruments for His plan and His light. May we lead others to the cross of life.

If you died with Him
Then you will live with Him

If you endure,
Then you will reign

2 Tim 2:11-12a

No comments: