A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Turn-ons

I was asked the other day what I wanted in a partner. I have thought this over a long, long time and I am ready to announce my list.

Most important quality- She has to be a hardcore Jesus chick! She needs to be able to pray with power and authority and have no fear sharing her testimonial. Cool Christian tatts are also a big big turn on for me.

2- She needs to have a servant heart, ready to give to others, willing to serve and never afraid to get into down and dirty mission work. Those who really know me get this.

3- She needs to love me like a house on fire. She needs to believe in me and help chase the doubt away.

4- She needs to have a beautiful mind with a hunger to learn more. No part of a woman is more intriguing that a stimulating mind.

All other parts are just frosting. Sure I like a beautiful lady at my side... but long term, I want to be with that Jesus-Chick that is willing to push me to be all I can be.

No comments: