A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Sunday, March 05, 2006

SHOUT!

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Psalm 100:1,2 NIV



Generation Genesis is on the move. Our mission is stronger than ever. Jesus is the medicine that changes our lives. We either live for this 2-D world or burn for Him and His promise of a new world.

I want to shout for joy. I want to start the party now- a victory party. Our GOD ROCKS! Our GOD reigns! Our GOD wins! I will worship Him with bubbly joy. I will shout my songs, and scream my lyrics and pound my guitar and jump up and down and leap with passion in my heart. MY GOD ROCKS! His love endures forever and ever through all generations, even this tattooed, pierced up band of believers.

This is all for Him! A statue for Him. A temple for Him. An altar for Him. We come to Him, we offer ourselves, may our lives become like an offering to Him. I bow all that I have and give it to His use. I become the clay, wet and right for the potter. I yield myself. I let go of the power and give it to Him. God do! Make miricles in my life. Make my life an alter for You. Make my life and temple for you. May I become like the bread and the wine, offered as a sacrafice for Your will and Your purpose.

AMEN

No comments: