A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Friday, December 08, 2006

G-squared Adopt-a-family Fundraising Campaign

Hey Friends,

The bandmates, Thrown-ups and G-squared folks have decided to adopt a family for Christmas.

Yesterday a family just fell into my lap. It is a family of three, mom and two kids. The dad is not in the picture and they need a lot of help for Christmas.

I talked to the mom yesterday and she was exited that we are at their service. G-squared has taken on the task of taking care of this boy's Christmas needs. My original goal was $125 to get him a PS2. But to my suprise, just twelve hours after I sent my original e-mail, we have raised an amazing $140 dollars!!!

Praise the Lord. Let's keep this going. Let's get this kid a bike as well! If you would like to be a part of this service project, please email me your pledge ASAP. We will be buying these gifts on our way to the Skillet concert on Saturday.

Grace, peace and miracles!!!

Bollman

No comments: