A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blog Update

Hey friends,

So I am sitting here in the dark and thinking as the year comes to a close. It's been a crazy one. Everything in my life has changed so much... none the way I would have scripted them. But through all this I still hope to find God's path for me and find myself in a position to lead others to Him. He is an amazing God and with faith in Him all things make us stronger, better Christ-followers.

The blog is going under some updating. I am adding labels so you can search just certain lines of thought. I rant for a while on art, then for a while on music. I will add an area on the sidebar for you to look back through those with ease.

The Band is going strong. We took some time off for the holidays but will be back at it next weekend. Come see us at the Bethany Barn on Sunday evening.

Grace and peace,

Bollman

No comments: