A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Friday, January 12, 2007

Thrown-Up Spotlight: Toodles

Allison Rolf






Favorite Bible Verses


John 3:16

Favorite Bible Story


The Christmas Story!

Musical Influences (Non-Christian)


Nelly Furtado, AC/DC, Switchfoot, Montgomery gentry, Kenny Chesney, tim McGraw, and anything with a good dance beat to it

Muscial Influences (Christian)


Jars of Clay, Point of Grace, Michael W. Smith, Steven
Curtis Chapman, and about anything on 100.7 or 88.1

Favorite Quote


from song: "This is the Great Adventure"

Where have you seen God



Where has god been in my life? God has been at work overtime in my life. When I first met Cody, you could technically say that I was becoming Atheist...but everyday, between Cody and Amanda, and the rest of the band....oh...and Rhonda!!.... my love for the Lord grows and my bond with him strengthens everyday! I have a friend and when she was down over Christmas break, I began to speak to her and the words that I had heard from the Lord speaking through Bollman or Joel or anyone for that matter came out and I amazed and her, as well as myself, of my growth for Him!

Tattoos: I have a HUGE tribal tattoo on my lower back that doesn't really represent anything that has to do with the Lord besides the fact that I wanted one and Cody picked it out! lol It looks like the Emperor from Mulan....to be honest with you. I have a smaller one that doesn't really get to see sunlight unless it's summer. That one is significant because I feel it represents my life and my walk with the Lord!

No comments: