A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Big Decisions

Friends,

I have been doing a lot of thinking and even more painting the past week. These activities have taken me away from my computer. Hence I have not blogged as much as I normally do. I apologize to my regular readers.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I plan on making some major changes in my life over the next few months. In the near future I intend on submitting official notice to my employers stating that I will not renew my contract at the end of this school year. I plan on relocating to a city and trying some urban living for a while. I want to focus on my art and music. I may also seek employment as a web designer or graphic artist.

What does this mean for this webpage? I will continue my ministry in Thrown. Top on my list of priorities is my band, our G-squared ministry and the hungry people in western Iowa. I will not abandon this cause. Stay tuned to this website to learn more of my plans as things unfold.

Rock the Gospel,
Bollman

No comments: