A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happyness

I saw two movies this past weekend. The first was Spiderman 3. It had big name actors, a big budget, and lots of special effects. I liked it. It didn't change my life of anything but I thought it was worth my eight bucks. I liked the morality play in the middle of the film. I am sure I will blog about it in the near future.

Tonight though, I sat down and watched The Pursuit of Happyness. I wasn't prepared for JUST HOW GOOD a movie it would be. It touched me deep in my soul. The film is an immediate favorite of mine. It will join the Dead Poet Society, The Fisher King, and As Good As It Gets as one of my very very favorite movies.



If you haven't seen it, GO RENT IT TODAY! It's a story of a father's love for his child. He is tenacious, unwavering. He could have quit as times got rough but he stands true and prevails.

MONEY doesn't equal happiness... Peace comes from finding a way to protect those you love.

No comments: