A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Monday, November 13, 2006

Thrown Room News

As you can see, I am in the middle of a major overhaul on the entire website here at www.thrownroom.com. I want the blog and myspace to flow better with the rest of the site. The blog is almost done. In the meantime there are a few font color issues and a few bugs to work out.

New to the site will be the ability to add comments to the blog posts. Check it out.

Also, I am working on an image gallery of Thrown shows, G-squared services and service projects that we have worked at. If you have any such images please send to me at the thrown@thrownroom.com.

The next gig we have booked is the first Sunday in December at the Barn. If you are interested in helping out, singing, reading or speaking, shoot me an email.

Grace and Peace,

Bollman

No comments: