A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thrown-Up Spotlight: Amanda Robertson

Amanda Robertson


Amanda Robertson is one of those people around the band that helps make everything happen. She organizes the music, keeps the band calendar and is in charge of the group’s Myspace site. She also frequently leads prayer at G-squared. She is an awesome Christ-follower and we are glad to have her as part of our little group.



Favorite Bible Verses


1 Corinthians Chapter 13- this has been my favorite since I was a little girl

Phil 2:12-18 - Tells you to reach out to everyone

Favorite Bible Story


The Soils
Woman at the Well
Jesus Washing Feet: Once you experience it every time I read it, I feel like I am there.

Musical Influences (Non-Christian)


The Fray, Coldplay, Hinder, Keith Urban, Dashboard, U2. Incubus

Muscial Influences (Christian)


Jeremy Camp, Lifehouse, David Crowder, Chris Tomlin., Falling Up, Shane and Shane, Switchfoot, Shawn McDonald, Building 429

Favorite Quote


“In time, One day, he’ll be here. The next he won’t. But you mustn’t press him. After all, he’s not a tame lion.”
-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

“It’s like the wind- I can’t see it, but I can feel it.”
-A Walk to Remember

Where have you seen God


Jeremy Camp concert, David Crowder concert, my talk on the Denver mission trip, the bound between Kate and me, Kevin, West Virginia, worshipping at Hope, hanging with the band, footwashing, playing with kids… It’s hard to name every time because everyday of my life I see Him.

No comments: