A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frustration

I have never felt so frustrated in my life.

I feel like a dammed up river that is about to explode.

Nothing is giving me peace anymore except praise and worship.

What does this mean? Are you changing me Lord? Is this some sort of fire that will purify me? Or is this the shedding of dry skin.

I don't know but I could scream at the top of my lunges. I hate this dying world. I had the scent of sin that permeates everything. I hate pain, I hate suffering. I hate corruption. I hate how the big guy wins and the little guy takes it on the chin. I hate it.

COME! Come savior. Make the poor rich and the weak strong. I WANT YOUR PRESENCE. I want you NOW.

I am so frustrated I can't stand still. SHATTER THIS WORLD... BREAK THIS DEAD DUSTY PLANE! Make me new again.

No comments: