A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Friday, August 04, 2006

Appreciate the Mystery of Life

Life isn't about finding all the right ansers; it's about asking the right questions. We simply don't have all the answers, but we worship a God who does. The key is tusting God. Have you really put your complete trust in the God of the universe? Or are you still second- guessing Him- worrying about your family, your job, or your future? Learn to trust, and then relax in the arms of our Savior.

It's Time to Change Your Life by Phil Cooke

Oh to just relax! It has been a very stressful summer. I have been challenged and pushed to the brink. I have thrown my arms up and said, "What else can go wrong, God!?!" and every time something worse has been just around the corner. But I am still a Christ-follower. I still prayerfully face all challenges in my path. Jesus is my shepherd and I will not fear as I face these trials. I will place my trust in Him and move on forward. My goal is to leave my worries and my fear on the shelf like a garment and head boldly forward with God at my back.

Lord have my back, AMEN!

No comments: