A community of creative, emergent Christ-followers

Friday, January 27, 2006

The Beginning

Well, here we are folks! I have long had it on my heart to share my experiences with the emerging church beyond the covers of my lyric journal or daily diary. After many other Christian Forums and web communities left me wanting. I decided to create my own blog. I will also share my thoughts with the Emerging Leaders Network when the topics of my entries are pertaining directly to PEEW.

A few facts about me:
I am married with two kids, a boy Adison, age 3 and a girl Charisa, seven months old. By day, I am an art teacher at the local public school. In the evenings I take Graduate classes at Grace University in Omaha, NE. I am studying Educational Ministry. I also have a youth ministry. It all started with my little punk band called ‘Thrown’. The full story of this calling will unveil over the next few weeks.

Through a long winding road, I have grown closer to God, become a different person and tasted the fruit of discipleship in small little circles of believers. This experience has radically changed the way I perceive worship and churchiantiy. I hope people enjoy my story and share their own experiences.

Peace,
Bollman

No comments: